Morning sessions are 7-7:30 am lanes 4 and 5
Afternoon sessions are 1-1:30 pm lanes 4 and 5
The Leo pool will be available for warm up and cool down throughout the meet.
Notes for the BAT meet:
No athlete chairs on deck and no chairs in the stands
Small coolers are allowed in the bleachers (must fit by your feet)
No food on deck
No wet swimmers in the hallways and bleachers
Spectators must sit in the stands
Only swimmers, coaches, officials and volunteers are allowed on deck
Heat sheets will be available, please write your swimmer's info on his/her arm or give them the heat sheet
Coaches will have heat sheets and can assist swimmers
New swimmers will be escorted to the blocks by coaches
Experienced swimmers are expected to talk with their coaches and line them selves up behind the blocks
- I10 in both directions will be closed at the Sunland Park exit and entrance ramps.
- Sunland Park Drive southbound will close at Mesa Hills Drive.
- Sunland Park Drive northbound will close at Paisano Drive (US 85).
- The Sunland Park entrance ramp to I10 Westbound will close.
- The Sunland Park flyover entrance ramp to I10 Eastbound will close.
- The Resler entrance ramp to I10 Eastbound will close.
- All access points to Paisano Drive (US 85) will close.
- I10 Westbound traffic will exit at Sunland (Exit 13) and follow Sunland Park Drive to North Mesa St (SH 20), then follow North Mesa St (SH 20) to reenter I10 Westbound from the North Mesa entrance ramp.
- I10 Eastbound traffic will exit at Sunland (Exit 13) and immediately reenter I10 at the next ramp.
- Barracuda Spring Fling invite May 2018.pdf
- EPAP entries
- EPAP relays (coaches may change them on deck)