HOSTED: TNAQ June Invitational
(this is a team hosted event)
2018 TNAQ JUNE INVITATIONAL
June 15-17, 2018
HOST CLUB: Tennessee Aquatics
LOCATION: Allan Jones Intercollegiate Aquatic
2200 Andy Holt Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996
REAL TIME LINK with Psych TBD
Timeline - TBD
Warm Up Schedule
We will have lanes available from 5:00pm-7:30pm, Thursday evening at the Allan Jones Aquatic Ctr.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: 6:45am-7:50am, Open Warm-Ups
*8:00am-1:00pm there will be lanes available next door for warm-up and warm-down at the Student Aquatic Center
Finals Warm Up:
12 Under Warm-Up Session –warm ups will not start before 12:00pm
All Prelim sessions will run chase starts, odd heats-diving well end, even heats-score board end
400 IM, 400 Free, and 800/1500
will be deck seeded, sign in area will be located at the clerk of
course on deck.
Seeding for the 400 IM, 400 Free will be seeded into A & B flights: “A” flight will be the fastest 3 of Open and fastest 3 heats of 13-14 seeded slow to fast, circle seeded. The B flight will seeded fast to slow.
800/1500 swimmers must provide own counter and timer for prelim heats.
Finals Session Format:
A, B, C finals in the 200 and below
A, B finals in the 400 IM and 400 Free
A, B finals in the 200 and below
A final in the 400 IM and 400 Free
1) Heat sheets for coaches will be provided each day at the clerk of course.
2) We encourage coaches to scratch any swimmers not swimming events in prelims and timed finals at the clerk of course each day.
3) We will print heat sheets the night before each session.
4) We will also post heat sheets on deck for swimmers, and online each day.
Parking and Facility Rules:
- Allan Jones Aquatic Center doors will open at 6:30am
- PARKING ON
*PARKING ON University Campus for Summer Session:
Parking will be located at the parking garage across the street from our facilities. Parking will be $5.00 each entry into garage. You may also meter park on Volunteer Blvd. at available meters. If you choose to not park at the designated areas you are parking at your own risk and could be subjected to being towed.
- Families will sit in the stands
and are not allowed on deck unless working. Feel free to
bring sleeping bags/blankets, chairs, and items to occupy your
swimmer when not in the pool, these items are allowed on the pool
deck only, not in the stands. Coolers are allowed on the pool deck,
not in the stands. There will be a concession stand to purchase
drinks and snacks. There is no running or throwing of balls
(or any other object) in the building.
- Swim and Tri will be present for any purchasing needs.
- Fine Designs will have meet t-shirts, and sweatshirts for sale.
- Seating - we have grand stand seating upstairs. Down stairs there will be bleachers for swimmers and coaches only to sit on deck.
- Pictures during the races: The officials have asked that no flash photography be used during the races as a flash start is used.
- Use of audio or visual recording devices, including a cell phone, is not permitted in changing areas, rest rooms or locker rooms, or on deck.
HEAT SHEETS - TBD