COR A+ @RACE
Location: RISD Aquatic Center 1205 T. L. Townsend - Rockwall, TX - 469-698-7410
Who should swim at this meet? For more info regarding standards please read at the bottom of this page.
A level meet. Genders will swim as one group but swimmers must meet A time standards for their age level.
Sign-up Deadline: Monday May 7th, 2018
CHECK IN: Check in is required for all events. Check in will close 15 minutes after the start of warm up
- Individual event: $6.00 per event
- LSC/RACE surcharge: $5.00 per swimmer
LATE ENTRIES and Deck entries will NOT be accepted
Number of swims allowed: A swimmer may enter a maximum of four (4) individual events per day.
Awards: Awards will not be given out for this meet
Meet Programs/ Heat Sheets: Will be available for $5.00, sold in the front pool lobby.
- Friday: Session 1: Warm Up – 4:00 pm Meet Start – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Session 2: Warm Up - 4:30 PM Meet Start - 5:15 PM
For more information, including order of events please look at the document below "Meet Doc."
How do I know what my
swimmer is (A, BB, B or C?)
Please go to our site and check the meet results for your child:
- Go under “My Accounts” on the left
- Click on “My Meet Results”
- There you can see your kid’s times- if your child never swam a meet they are C, swimmer with NT (No Time) are also consider C swimmers.
- Or click on https://www.teamunify.com/MyRecords.jsp?team=ntrs
- To compare your child’s time please go to our home page and under the Tab "MEETS" (on top of the page) you will find an option for “Time Standards”. Click on the very first option 2013-2016 National Age Group Motivational Times (B, BB, A, AA etc.) -
- There you will find 3 tables; first one is Long Course Meters, second is Short Course yards and the last one Short Course Meters. Please make sure that your child’s times are compared in within the proper table for the proper pool length.