SCST Spring Pentathlon
Location: St. Charles Norris Center
|Saturday AM Session 1 (10 & Under)||7:00 AM||8:00 AM|
|Saturday PM Session 2 (11-12s)||12:00 PM||1:00 PM|
|Sunday AM Session 3 (13-14s)||7:00 AM||8:00 AM|
|Sunday PM Session 4 (15 & Overs)||12:00 PM||1:00 PM|
Note: Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled warm-up time.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 SCST / Speedo Spring Pentathlon this weekend. I wanted to send out a few reminders to you and your families:
- We are set for the 7:00 AM warm - ups with 8:00 AM start, Saturday and Sunday.
- The Meet is full. Saint Charles Swim Team reserves the right to limit any events to achieve a reasonable timeline. This determination will be made after positive check in and scratches.
- This is a positive check-in meet. Positive check-in sheets will be located at the tables in the hallway between the locker rooms. Check-in will close 20 minutes after the warm-up starts. A NO SHOW POLICY WILL BE ENFORCED.
- We will Not be asking for timing volunteers at this Meet.
- The psych sheet will be available online Wednesday prior to the Meet.
- Heat Sheets will be sold during each session.
- We will have a Bullpen area for the 8 & unders at this meet. Each team will be responsible to get their swimmers to the Bullpen area.
- Only USA Swimming registered Coaches and Officials will be allowed on deck. Use of audio or visual recording devices, including a cell phone, is not permitted in changing areas, rest rooms or locker rooms.
- The trophies will be given out up to 6th place for every age group. At the end of each session the announcer will announce the top 6 place in the age groups that have swum that session. The swimmers will need to pick them up as their names are announced. The host team will not be responsible for mailing awards.
- Live Results will be posted on the St. Charles Swim Team
Website at http://results.teamunify.com/
- Parking: Outside SCST parking signs will be posted directing swim meet traffic to the appropriate parking lot and entrance. At Norris Rec. Center- Do not park in the lot in front of the pool. Park in any other lot where parking is permitted; be conscious of areas marked for fire lanes. Do not enter through the main entrance to the building. Entry to the meet will be at the East entrance of the building. We must enforce this in order to continue to use this facility.
Thank you for participating in our 2018 SCST / Speedo Spring Pentathlon. If you have questions, need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me. We hope you and your swimmers enjoy themselves and have a successful meet.