(this is a team hosted event)
The 2018 Patriot Pride Meet will be held June 22-24 at Stevenson High School (1 Stevenson Dr. Lincolnshire, IL 60069). This is a prelim / final meet and the time standards for the meet are BB - click here for standards.
Groups attending - National, Senior 1, Gold 1, Gold 2, Silver 1, Bronze 1
Timers - we have been asked to time the AM session on Friday and Saturday as well as the Sunday mid-day session. I divided the shifts into 90 minute segments. Click here to sign up. All 800 and 1500 swimmers must provide their own timer and counter.
- Fri / Sat AM Prelims - Ages 13&Over - 6:55 AM Warm Up / 7:15 AM Check-In Closes / 8 AM Meet
- Fri / Sat PM Prelims - Ages 12&Under - 1:00 Warm Up / 1:15 PM Check-In Closes / 2 PM Meet
- Fri / Sat Finals - All Ages - 5 PM Warm Up / 6 PM Meet
- Sun AM Open Distance - 7 AM Warm Up / 8 AM Meet - check-in on Saturday by 6 PM
- Sun AM 12&Under Distance - 11 AM Warm Up / Noon Meet
Prelim/Final format on Friday and Saturday with the top 8 10&Under, top 8 11-12 and top 32 for 13&Over with the D final (places 25-32) restricted to just 13-14 year olds.
The top 8 seeded Open 400 free and 400 IM will swim at finals
The 400 free will be limited to the top 40 checked in and the 400 IM to the top 24 checked in.
Open Distance events on Sunday AM are the 800 and 1500 Free
12&Under Distance events on Sunday are the 400 IM / 200 Fly / 200 Back / 200 Breast / 400 Free
Meet Website - Click here
The registration deadline is Monday, May 7 at midnight.
Note From The Host Team
- Please encourage your kids to hang out in the Field House. Also, Stevenson HS security is going to try and keep all bags, drinks and food off the deck so please encourage your kids to leave their stuff in the field house.
- Sunday AM distance events, the swimmers will need to provide their own timer and counter.
- Please try to park in Lot D or Lot B. We have some construction going on that may cause some confusion.
- Lastly, they plan on doing work on the Port Clinton rd entrance to the school. They haven't started yet but I recommend entering through Rt. 22 just in case.
Swimmer's Bag is a service designed to cater to the swimmer's nutrition needs during swim meet as well as before and after daily practice. The menu is updated weekly and all orders are placed online at our website - click here. Place your order 3 days prior to the meet for on time delivery.