The 2018 Patriot Pride Meet will be held June 22-24 at Stevenson High School (1 Stevenson Dr. Lincolnshire, IL 60069). This is a prelim / final meet and the time standards for the meet are BB - click here for standards.
Groups attending - National, Senior 1, Gold 1, Gold 2, Silver 1, Bronze 1
- Fri / Sat AM Prelims - Ages 13&Over - 6:45 AM Warm Up / 7:15 AM Check-In Closes / 8 AM Meet
- Fri / Sat PM Prelims - Ages 12&Under - Noon Warm Up / 12:15 PM Check-In Closes / 1 PM Meet
- Fri / Sat Finals - All Ages - 4:30 PM Warm Up / 5:30 PM Meet
- Sun AM Open Distance - 6:45 AM Warm Up / 7:15 AM Check-In Closes / 8 AM Meet
- Sun AM 12&Under Distance - 9:15 AM Warm Up / 9:30 AM Check-In Closes / 10:15 AM Meet
Prelim/Final format on Friday and Saturday with the top 8 10&Under, top 8 11-12 and top 32 for 13&Over with the D final (places 25-32) restricted to just 13-14 year olds.
The top 8 seeded Open 400 free and 400 IM will swim at finals
Open Distance events on Sunday AM are the 800 and 1500 Free
12&Under Distance events on Sunda AM are the 400 IM / 200 Fly / 200 Back / 200 Breast / 400 Free
Relays - each team may enter 2 relays per event and they will be swum as the first event of the finals session.
The registration deadline is Monday, May 7 at midnight.
Swimmer's Bag is an online order swimmer bite/snack bag service designed to cater to the swimmer's nutrition needs during swim meets and for before and after daily practices. Within the Swimmer's Bag you will find Protein/Recovery bites or Snacks, Fruits/Recovery, Carbohydrates/sustaining, Hydration/recovery, and Nuts/Energy. At the Swimmer's Bag we recommend that you place your orders 3 days in advance for prompt and fresh delivery. Please visit our website for more information on our company and how to order.