MN ACHIEVEMENT CHAMPIONSHIPS - FARMINGTON
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE MEET DIRECTOR:
IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP OUT, PLEASE EMAIL COACH AMY PARRATTO BEFORE THE MEET - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Type: This is a 2 day meet for all swimmers with verifiable time slower than a “B” time standard. All “C” and “Pre-C” times qualify. This is a closed meet: Only swimmers from the MN LSC can participate.
Meet Location: Levi Dodge Middle School. 4200 208th St. W, Farmington, MN 55024
Directions: Take Cedar Ave, south to County Rd 50. Turn left on County Rd 50 to Akin Road. Turn left on Akin Road to 208th. Turn right on 208th and the school is immediately on the right.
Facility: 8 lanes, 25 yard indoor pool with lanelines and backstroke pennants. Slanted Starting blocks are 32.5 inches above the water surface.
- The morning warm-up sessions on both Saturday and Sunday (10&U and 11-12 boys) will start at 7:20 and end at 8:20 a.m. The meet will start at 8:30 a.m. Swimmers should arrive on deck by 7:05 a.m.
- The Saturday and Sunday afternoon sessions (11-12 girls and 13&O) is tentatively scheduled to start at 11:50 a.m. Swimmers should arrive on deck by 10:30 a.m. for their scheduled warm-up.
Meet Programs: Programs will not be sold at the meet. Be sure to print one before the meet!
Swimmer's Events with Heats and Lanes: You can find your swimmer's events either in the meet program or look on the team entries list. Riptide swimmers are listed on page 21-29. All swimmers must come prepared knowing their events, heats and lanes.
- SHRK MAC Summer 2018.pdf
- shrk program saturday am.pdf
- shrk program saturday pm.pdf
- shrk program sunday am.pdf
- shrk program sunday pm.pdf
- shrk time line - all sessions (1).pdf
- team entries - all teams.pdf