UCSC TREX Meet
(this is a team hosted event)
Meet: UCSC TREX Meet
Date: June 1-3
Location: University Pool
Squads: TREXA / TREXB / TREXC / R12 / R14 / B12 / B14 / B15 / G12 / CH3
Please speak to your Squad Coach to find out if this meet is for your swimmer.
Note: UCSC is the host of this meet
Meet Information: See the meet package in the documents section below.
Officiating Points: 150 points per family are assigned for UCSC TREX Meet if you have a swimmer in the meet
IMPORTANT INFO - Sunday's sessions have been combined into one FOR ALL AGES with warmups being at 7:30AM
UCSC PARENTS - HOW TO SIGNUP
Step 1: click on the Job Signup button
Step 2: put a check mark in the empty box beside the position that you would like to sign up for
Step 3: scroll back up to the top of the page and click on the Signup button
Step 4: when the pop up dialogue box shows up, type in the full name of the person who will officiate (example: Bob Brown) -- just the full name, not phone numbers or email addresses
- IF YOU DO NOT SIGN UP BY THE DEADLINE – WEDNESDAY MAY 23 – YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR OFFICIATING POINTS.
- If your swimmer is eligible for this meet, please sign up your swimmer and then go immediately and click on the JOB SIGNUP button to sign up to officiate.
- If you do not have a swimmer in the meet, go directly to the JOB SIGNUP button to sign up to officiate.
- Parents must sign up for a specific position and a specific session. If both parents will officiate, sign up for each person who is going to officiate.
- You must be certified for the position your sign up for.
- When you sign up to officiate, it is a request for the position. The Officials’ Coordinator and Meet Manager will make the final decisions for all officiating assignments.
- If you choose to SHADOW a position, please sign up in the section marked to SHADOW a position. To shadow a position, you must have taken the course.
- If you are having difficulty signing up online, you may email the UCSC Officials' Coordinator for the TREX Meet. This is Stephanie Wigginton at email@example.com.
- The Officials’ Roster will be posted by Wednesday May 30 on our website. Parents must check the officials’ roster online.
- ALL PARENTS must be in the officials’ room at the start of warmup and sign the officials' roster that will be posted. Parents involved in Meet Set Up and the Safety Marshals must be on deck at the time specified by the Meet Manager for these positions.