Alberta Summer LC Championships
(this is a team hosted event)
Meet: Alberta Summer LC Championships
Date: June 29 - July 1
Location: Repsol Centre
Squads: QUALIFIED swimmers in squads TRA / TRB / TRC / R12 / R14 / B12 / B14 / B15 / G12 / G14 / G15
Note: UCSC is the host of this meet
Officiating Points: 300 points per family are assigned for this meet for those entered in competition and 50 points are assigned per family for those who do not have athletes entered in the competition.
UCSC PARENTS - HOW TO SIGNUP TO OFFICIATE
Step 1: click on the Job Signup button
Step 2: put a check mark in the empty box beside the position that you would like to sign up for
Step 3: scroll back up to the top of the page and click on the Signup button
Step 4: when the pop up dialogue box shows up, type in the full name of the person who will officiate (example: Bob Brown) -- just the full name, not phone numbers or email addresses
- IF YOU DO NOT SIGN UP BY THE DEADLINE – WEDNESDAY JUNE 20 – YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR OFFICIATING POINTS.
- If your swimmer is eligible for this meet, please sign up your swimmer and then go immediately and click on the JOB SIGNUP button to sign up to officiate.
- If you do not have a swimmer in the meet, go directly to the JOB SIGNUP button to sign up to officiate.
- Parents must sign up for a specific position and a specific session. If both parents will officiate, sign up for each person who is going to officiate.
- You must be certified for the position your sign up for.
- When you sign up to officiate, it is a request for the position. The Officials’ Coordinator and Meet Manager will make the final decisions for all officiating assignments.
- If you choose to SHADOW a position, please sign up in the section marked to SHADOW a position. To shadow a position, you must have taken the course.
- If you are having difficulty signing up online, you may email the UCSC Officials' Coordinator. This is Martina Brill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Officials’ Roster will be posted by Tuesday June 26 on our website. Parents must check the officials’ roster online.
- ALL PARENTS must be in the officials’ room at the start of warmup and sign the officials' roster that will be posted. Parents involved in Meet Set Up and the Safety Marshals must be on deck at the time specified by the Meet Manager for these positions.
For all additional information regarding Summer Championships, including session reports, psych sheets, team list, etc. please review the details located on the Swim Alberta website.