2018 ISI Summer Silver Championships
Host: Iowa City Eels (ICE)
Date: Friday, July 20, 2018, through Sunday, July 22, 2018
Location: Mercer Aquatic Park, 2701 Bradford Dr, Iowa City. IA 52242
Type of Meet:
8&U swimmers: There are NO qualifying time standards for 8&U, so ALL 8&U swimmers are eligible to swim at this meet, provided they are entered in the 8&U category. If an 8&U swimmer enters in a 10&U event, they must have achieved a 10&U Silvers time standard and cannot have a time faster than a 10&U Q time.
All other ages, Athletes ages 9 and older may only enter events in which they have achieved an Iowa Silver time standard in their age group and not swim any event in which they have achieved an Iowa Q time standard in their age group.
Event Limit: 8&U athletes may enter a maximum of 5 events per day plus relays provided they do NOT enter any 10&U events that are completed on the same day. Swimmers 9 and older may not enter more than 4 individual events and relays per day.
Bonus Events: Subject to daily event limit. An athlete who qualifies for only 1 event, may enter 2 more events for the meet. Any athlete who qualifies for only 2 events, may enter 1 more event for the meet.
Mirrored Events: Subject to daily event limit. An athlete who has achieved a Silver qualifying time standard but not an Iowa Q time standard in the:
1. 100 or 200 FL, BK, or BR may enter both events of that stroke
2. 200 or 400 IM may enter both events
3. 400 FR, 800 FR or 1500 FR may enter all 3 events.
Provided they have entered their qualified event and not achieved an Iowa Q time standard in the mirrored event.
Suit: Tech suit at coach's discretion. NO tech suits for 10&U swimmers.
1. Positive check-in is required for the 800 FR and 1500 FR. Positive check-in ends 30 minutes before the start of completion of the session of the event.
- 2018 ISI Long Course Silver Champs.pdf
- 2018 Silvers Meet Timeline
- 2018 Silvers Meet Psych Sheet
- 2018 Silver Meet Team Volunteer Timer Requirements
- UPDATED Timeline
- UPDATED Psych Sheet