ISI Silver Championships
This meet is for Qualifiers ages 9 and above. It is the 8 and Under Championship Meet on Saturday afternoon.
INDIVIDUAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
1. For athletes 8 and Under:
- a. There are no qualifying time standards for 8 and Under events.
- b. Athletes may enter a maximum of five individual events per day plus relays provided they do not enter any 10 and Under events that are competed on the same day.
- c. Athletes 8 and Under who enter 10 and Under events must achieve the 10 and Under Silver time standard but cannot have a time faster than a 10 and Under Q time standard for the event they are entering.
2. For all other age groups:
- a. Athletes ages 9 and older may only enter events in which they have achieved an Iowa Silver time standard in their age group and not swim any event in which they have achieved an Iowa Q time standard in their age group.
- b. Athletes may not enter more than four individual events per day plus relays.
- c. Bonus Events - Subject to the daily limit of events, as stated above, any athlete who qualifies for only one event may enter two more events for the meet and any athlete who qualifies for only two events may enter one more event for the meet provided that they have not met the Iowa Q time standard in any bonus event
- d. Mirrored Events: Subject to the daily limit of events, as stated above, an athlete who has achieved a Silver qualifying time standard but not an Iowa Q time standard in the:
i. 100 or 200 Butterfly, Backstroke or Breaststroke may enter both
events of that stroke.
ii. 200 or 400 IM may enter both events.
iii.400 Free, 800 free or 1500 free may enter all three events
Provided they have entered their qualified event and not achieved an Iowa Q time
standard in the mirrored event.
When you go to sign up where you select the events you want to register for, the times will be BLACK if it is a qualifiying time. If it is RED then they did not make the qualifying time standard.
The Rams Swim Logo Cap is required for all athletes participating, "Tech" suits may be worn for athletes over 10 years old.