2018 Swim PINK A+ Invitational (AGP and Senior Team Qualifiers)
TEAM GOALS for both West Chicago and Swim Pink Meets:
- SCST will be early for Warm Ups.
- SCST will sit as a Team, STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!
- SCST will have a Team Cheer at EVERY Session!
- SCST swimmers will not breath their first stroke Off ALL Starts and Turns!
- SCST swimmers will have a race plan.
- SCST will achieve 120 NEW ISI Championship Time Standards and 16 NEW USA "AAA" or faster National Time Standards at both meets!
- SCST will have less than 3% of our swims disqualified (DQ) between both Meets. At the SCST Summer Classic SCST had 52 swim disqualified, 3% of our swims.
- SCST will have 60% improved times between the two Meets. At the SCST Summer Classic SCST had 44% improved swims.
- SCST will take pride in being a part of SCST and clean up their Team area after each session!
- SCST will have a Team appearance, FRIDAY Swimmers wear your BLACK SC T-Shirt, SATURDAY Swimmers wear your BLUE SC T-Shirt and SUNDAY Swimmers wear your ORANGE SC T-Shirt.
IMPORTANT MEET INFORMATION
- Host Website can be found HERE
- Sunday Events will be run as chase starts to help with the timeline. Odd heats at diving well end and even heats at the score board end.
Presents: It’s Annual
“Swim Pink” A+ Invitational
Held at the University of Iowa Campus Recreation Center
8 Lane, 50 Meter Olympic Pool
June 22-24, 2018
*Swim Pink is a Summer Invitational hosted by Lane Four Aquatics with a mission to swim fast and swim for a cause!
2 hour Time Trial Offered Sunday
**A portion of the proceeds from meet entries and “pink” gear sales will go to swimmers with families affected by cancer!
***Selected "hot heats" winners will receive Arena gear!!!
Visit Swim PINK Home Page for Additional Info
- 2018 Swim PINK Psych Sheet (06-17-2018)
- 2018 Swim PINK Session Report
- 2018 Swim PINK Meet Information