MN State Championships
2018 Long Course MN State Championship
Schedule: This meet runs Wednesday thru Sunday, July 25-29, 2018. Details by day at the bottom, by age group immediately below:
- 8-Unders: Friday and Saturday afternoon timed finals sessions
- 10-Unders: Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoon timed finals
- 10-U Relays are on Thurdsay and Saturday
- 11-overs will have events all 5 days.
- 11-12 events are timed finals, with relays on Thursday and Sunday.
- 13-overs do timed finals on Wednesday and Thursday, Prelims-Finals on Friday and Saturday, and relay day on Sunday (along with the mile that morning). See the order of events for specific details.
Fees: $23.50 to enter ($3.00 MSI fee, $8.00 Swimmer admission fee, $4.00 program fee, $8.50 SEMS meet admin fee) and $8.75 per individual swim or leg on a relay ($5.50 individual swim fee plus $3.25 per swim facility fee).
Entry Limits: 12-Under may swim up to 4 individual events per day and a total of 8 individual events for the meet. 13-Over may swim up to 3 individual events per day and a total of 7 individual events for the meet.
Qualifying: Swimmers must have a Champ or
faster time, swum after January 1, 2017, to participate in
individual events. Relays are selected by the coaching staff with
the intention of fielding our fastest possible relays.
WIN IT AND SWIM IT: Swimmers who win their individual event at MRC but do not achieve the Champ time standard qualify to swim it at the State meet. This includes 8-Unders this season!
Location: University of Minnesota's Jean K Freeman Aquatic Center, 1910 University Ave SE, Minneapolis MN
- 2018 LC State Order of Events
- Individual Entries (7-23-18)
- Relays (7-23-18)
- Individual entries plus relays-includes relay only (7-23-18)
- Meet Information
- Psych Sheet