Hello EMAC Swimmers, Parents, Coaches, and BoD
Our EMAC Banquet will be on Friday, April 27th at The Centennial Catering and Conference Center from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. The banquet is for EMAC membership who participated in our Winter Session.
The Centennial Catering and Conference Center
3350 Center Valley Parkway
Center Valley, PA 18034
Cost of the Banquet
- EMAC Swimmers: Free Swimmers must have been registered with the USA Team this winter.
- Children 12 & U: $16
- Adults (including children 13&O): $31
- Cost will be billed to your swimmer account like meets.
Buffet Style Dinner
- Mixed greens salad
- Seasonal mixed vegetables
- Roasted red bliss potatoes
- Tortellini Alfredo with Cherry tomatoes, baby spinach
- Beef tenderloin medallions
- Chicken Marsala
- Chocolate mousse
- French fries
- Mac & cheese
- Chicken tenders
- Mini hoagies
- Fresh fruit
If you have any questions regarding the menu, or if someone in your party has special dietary needs to be addressed, please contact Kelly Graveraux via email. Kelly@rgravereaux.net
To register, please follow these two steps:
1. Using the Banquet Event Registration page, Commit ONE of your swimmers to the event. (click HERE to get a visual)
2. In the "Notes" box, please indicate the number of swimmers, number of children who aren't swimmers, and number of adults will that be attending. (Click HERE to see an example)
We have several awesome ways to recognize our swimmers and we are excited to share them with you.
- What is a "Triple Crown?"
- What is an "EMACulate Swimmer?"
- What swimmers improved the most?
- What swimmers achieved an IMX Score?
- What is an IMX Score?
- How well did EMAC do as a team?
- What are "Swimmer Highlights" that each swimmer will receive?
- What are our goals for next year?
We are looking forward to celebrating an awesome season with our members!!!
See you there.