WOLF Invite (Entries Due 4/29)
WOLF'S "All About That Race" - Long Course Invitational
Recommended for ALL QUALIFIED MAKOS
Fees: MSI Entry fee of $5.00 and $30 Facility Fee, $5 Splash Fee, $5 Program Fee, $20 Relay Fee
- Session 1: Friday PM - Warm-up will start at 5:00pm with meet start at 5:45pm.
- Session 2: Saturday AM - Warm-ups will start at 9:00am with a meet start of 9:45am.
- Session 3: Saturday Mid-Day - Warm-ups will start 30 min prior to the conclusion of session 2 in the diving well with 30 min warm-up in the 50 meter pool at the conclusion of session 2.
- Session 4: Saturday Evening - Warm-ups will start 30 min prior to the conclusion of session 3 with 30 min warm-up in the 50 meter pool at the conclusion of session 3.
- Session 5: Sunday AM - Warm-ups will start at 6:00am with a meet start of 7:00am
- Session 6: Sunday Late morning - Warm-ups will start 30 min
prior to the conclusion of session 5 with 30 min warm-up in the 50
meter pool at the conclusion of session 5.
** Please note that as entries are finalized we will solidify and publish more exact times.
Meet Location: Jean K. Freeman Aquatic Center - 1910 University Ave. SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
Directions: Hwy 35W North to University Ave - go East on University. Aquatic Center is about .7 miles on the right (South) side of University Ave.
Eligibility: Latest edition Minnesota Time Standards "B" standards for all events. Please note that the Minnesota time standards are similar to the National Age Group Times standards with the addition of 8 & Under time standards added.
Open Lane Swims: The MSI “Open Lane Swim” procedure will be available at this meet. The open lane fee is $ 10.00. Sign-up is on a first come basis at the timing table. Swimmers must be registered in the swim meet in order to have the opportunity to participate in Open Lane Swims. In the event of a missed heat, the Referee will determine if the missed swim may occur and how it is conducted. Swimmers may swim events for which they have no times. Swimmers may not exceed the event limit of3 events including Open Lane Swims. Swimmers may scratch an event in order to swim on Open Lane Swim to stay within the entry limit. No refunds will be given for scratched events.
TEAM COLORS – Please wear either black/gold or NSAC apparel for warm ups at all swim meets. This promotes a more unified presence and promotes more team pride.
SPORTSMANSHIP – Shake hands with opponents after races regardless if you won or lost, no goggle or cap throwing and only draw positive attention to our team.
EVENTS – Coaches have the final say in all events that swimmers compete in. If you are entered into an event you do not want to swim, still give it your best. The coaches have your best interest in mind and put you in events they believe you can swim.
BE EARLY – Please arrive 15 MINUTES prior to the start of meet warm ups.
COMMUNICATION – Speak with your coaches before and after each race.
CHEERING – It is important to cheer on your teammates throughout the duration of the whole meet. This helps to create a unified and supportive environment.
- session 1 program.pdf
- session 2 program.pdf
- session 3 program.pdf
- session 4 program.pdf
- sessrion 5 program.pdf
- session 6 program.pdf