2018 Meet of Champions
CONGRATS if you qualified for MEET of CHAMPIONS!
To participate in Meet of Champions, by July 30, 2018 at 4 pm you must:
1) Sign up/commit in Team Unify and select your swim events.
2) Register individually on the MOC webpage (www.meetofchampions.com), sign all waivers and pay the flat fee of $30 which covers all eligible events. Relay only swimmers will have to go through the same process.
Practices are for MOC qualified swimmers only. They are held at the Folsom Aquatic Center - Tuesday, Jul 24th through Friday, Aug 3rd from 9:30am - 10:30am (all age groups). There is no night practice for MOC.
This year's MOC is held in WOODLAND, CA (Charles Brook Community Pool, 155 N West St, Woodland)
MEET SCHEDULE - TIMES:
Warm Ups: 7:30AM – 8:45 AM
Finals: Finals will start as soon as 30 min. after the prelims.
* All times are for both days.
Swimmers are eligible to swim any event in which they place in the top 10 of their recognized summer league championship meet (SSL Champs) OR who meet the minimum time standard for each event (see Qualification times chart). Proof of qualification will be the responsibility of each swimmer and/or coach. Swimmers/coaches may be asked to provide proof of qualification at the Meet Directors request (meet results, ribbons, etc). No unattached or incomplete entries will be accepted. All relays must be entered prior to the meet.
Swimmers will be allowed to enter one additional event over and above the events they qualified for. This can be any event on either day. Mark your bonus event by clicking the check box under Bonus. Relay only swimmers will NOT be allowed to enter a bonus event.
- MOC Meet Sheet
- 2018 MOC Qualifying Times
- Results by Event - Full Meet
- Results by Event - 3 Column
- Improved Over Seed Time
- Results by Athlete
- Final Scores
- DQ by Athlete