Junior Nationals Phillips 66
2018 Speedo Junior National Championships Tuesday,
Date: July 31 – Saturday, August 4
Location: William Woollett, Jr. Aquatic Center Irvine, CA
CIC: Dave Horton
Commit Dealine for Swimmers: July 16
Commit Deadline for Coaches: July 20
CIC sending in to OME: July 22
- Please note there will be no practice space available at the competition venue for Speedo Junior National participants prior to 6:00 a.m. on Monday, July 30th due to the Phillips 66 National Championships. Please plan accordingly. Speedo Junior National participants will be allowed in the spectator areas of the venue on Sunday, July 29th by displaying their credential. Offsite training will be available July 29th.
- New Qualifying Swims: Swims achieving the qualifying time standards for the first time from Monday, July 23, 2018, through Sunday, July 29, 2018, may be entered through OME under the title “2018 Junior Nationals: New Qualifying Swims”. These entries must be submitted no later than 11:59pm Mountain Time on Sunday, July 29, 2018, and cannot be used to improve the seed time of a prior entry. Normal entry fees apply.
- Bonus events will be permitted for this meet. All athletes who qualify for one or more individual events will be permitted to enter and swim in up to two bonus events, provided they have achieved the published Bonus Event Time Standards.
Number of Events: A swimmer may only swim three (3) individual events per day (including time trials). A swimmer may enter any number of individual events in which the qualifying time standard has been met. All entry times must be proven.
- $15.00 per individual event
- $30.00 per relay event
- $20.00 per credentialed coach
- $60.00 per swimmer coaches travel fee
Jr. National Irvine - South Carolina Swim Club Room Block
Start date: 7/29/18
End date: 8/4/18
Last day to book: 7/9/18
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
- Courtyard Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County for 219.00 USD per night