Wilton Wahoo Summer Invite
2018 Wilton Wahoos Summer Invitational
May 31-June 3, 2018
Wilton Family YMCA
404 Danbury Rd.
Wilton, CT. 06897
ON-DECK TIMES for WILTON INVITE:
- Friday 12 & under session- 12:45pm
- Friday 13 & over session- 3:45pm
- Saturday and Sunday 13 /over sessions- 6:45am
- Saturday and Sunday 12 & under sessions- 12:15pm
- Saturday Finals- 4:45pm
- Sunday Finals- 4:15pm
THE WILTON MEET PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED ON THE TEAM WEBSITE....
1) Team Entry Posted
2) The following changes have been approved by CT SWIMMING for the Wilton Meet:
- Saturday and Sunday 13 /over sessions warmup will be 7:00 AM / 8:30 start
- 12 & under sessions remain the same
- Sunday FINALS 4:30 warm up 5:30 start.
3) Reminder: There will be NO session THURSDAY!
MEET FORMAT: 10 & under will be swum as Timed Finals. 11 & over will be swum as trials finals format with the exception of Thursday and Friday night.
The 13/Over 400 freestyle (Sunday) and 13/Over 200 IM (Saturday) will be swum as timed finals using this schedule:
· The fastest two heats per gender will swim during the evening finals session on Saturday 200 IM, Sunday 400 FR;
· The next 6-8 heats per gender will swim during the morning preliminary session on their respective day Saturday (200 IM) or Sunday (400 FR). The exact number of heats will be determined by the timeline of the preliminary session; 400 FR Heats will be swum alternating fast to slow, girls and boys.
· Additional heats of both events, if any, will be swum on Thursday evening. 400 FR Fast to slow, alternating girls and boys. 200 IM will be swum fastest to slowest alternating girls, then boys. Swimmers must provide their own timer.
Psych sheets for the 13/over 400 free and 200 IM will be posted on http://www.wywahoos.org/ by May 26th.
The meet referee reserves the right to make any adjustments to the provisions of the meet announcement necessary to ensure the fair and efficient running of the meet. Friday events (400 IM, 1500 Free and 12/Under 400 Free) EXCEPT for the 50 Freestyle and the 12 & under 200 IM will be swum fastest to slowest alternating girls and boys. Swimmers must provide their own counters and timers for the 1500 Freestyle events.
Thursday: 13/O 400 Free/13 over 200 IM Warm up: 5:30 PM Start: 6:30 PM
Friday: Afternoon Session 12/under Warm-up: 1:00 PM Start: 2:00 PM
Friday Evening Session 13/over Warm-up: 4:00 PM Start: 5:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday: 13/O Morning Sessions Warm-up: 6:00AM Start: 7:30 AM
12 & under Afternoon Sessions Warm-up: 12:30PM Start 1:30 PM
Finals Session Warm-up: 5:00 PM Start: 6:00 PM
- MEET ANNOUNCEMENT
- 12/Under 400 Psych Sheets
- 13/Over 400 Psych Sheets
- 1500 Psych Sheets
- TEAM ENTRY (UPDATED 5-30-2018)