Summer Showcase @ Wesleyan
WHAT Summer Showcase
July 20th -22nd, 2018
161 Cross Street,
The following changes have been made to the WHAT Summer Showcase:
- Friday: NO CHANGES 3: 15pm warm-up;4:45 start: approx end 8: 30pm
- Saturday 13 and Over Session: 6: 30am open warm-up; 8: 00am start; approx end 12: 25pm
- Saturday 11/12 & 10/Under: COMBINED 11/12 and 10/under sessions 1: 00pm warm-up; 2: 00pm start; approx end 4: 30pm
- Saturday Finals Session: 5: 00pm warm-up 6: 00pm start
- Sunday 13 and Over Session: 6: 30am open warm-up; 8: 00am start; approx end 11: 45pm
- Sunday 11/12 & 10/Under: COMBINED 11/12 and 10/under sessions 12: 30pm warm-up; 1: 30pm start; approx end 4: 00pm
- Sunday Finals Session: 4: 45pm warm-up 5: 45pm start
THIS IS A WHAT HOSTED MEET AND ALL WHAT FAMILIES ARE EXPECTED TO ATTEND...
MEET FORMAT: The meet will be swum as Timed-Final for all of Friday Events and Saturday/Sunday 10 & Under Events. The meet will be swum as a Prelim-Final format for the 11/12 and 13/over events on Saturday and Sunday. The 400 free and the 400 IM will be swum from fastest to slowest alternating women and men. Swimmers must provide their own timers. There will be one heat of finals- Championship- for the 11/12 (Top 8) and two heats- Consolation and Championship- (Top 16) for 13/14 and 15-18.
SESSION TIMES: Subject to Change
- Friday Warm-Up- 3:15pm- 4:40pm Start- 4:45pm
- Sat/Sun 13/ Over Warm-Up- 6:30am-7:40am Start- 7:45am
- Sat/Sun 11/12 Warm-Up- 11:00pm-11:50pm Start- 12:00pm Sat/Sun Session 3 Warm-Up- 3:10pm-3:40pm Start- 3:45pm
- Sat/Sun Finals Warm-Up- 5:30pm-6:25pm Start- 6:30pm ** If time allows, Sunday finals will start 30-60 minutes earlier, pending attending coaches approval.