Del Amigo Summer Splash
(this is a team hosted event)
Date: Thursday, June 19
Meet Location: Del Amigo Pool in Danville
Time: Warm-ups at 4:00pm, meet begins at 5:00pm
All families who attend the meet will be assigned a timing shift.
Entry fees will be billed to your Crow Canyon account. There is a $5 splash fee per swimmer and a $7 individual event fee.
The Del Amigo Summer Splash is an invitational swim meet held on Thursday, July 19. The purpose of this meet is to recognize the efforts and dedication of our developing swimmers who are not yet achieving county times. The goal is to reward the hard working swimmer who has put in all the time & energy but is not yet matured physically, mentally, or emotionally to make “county”. This event will be similar to the Sleepy Hollow Swim Club “B” Invitational in the OMPA league which has been a grand success for 30+ years.
The Summer Splash participants will enjoy swimming against equivalent competition for the championship honors. It will be exciting for these kids who don’t get this opportunity at other meets.
To ensure a truly “B” style meet, participants MUST meet the following eligibility rules:
- NO current 2018 County time swimmers are eligible.
- County Time swimmers from last season (2017) are not eligible;
with the exception of the following:
- 7 & 9 yr olds that achieved County time last season (2017 as 6 and 8 yr olds respectively) are eligible to swim provided they meet all other requirements.
- Swimmers can only swim events in which they have not surpassed the cutoff time standard.
- Swimmers with NT (no time) are now eligible.
- Swimmers must be eligible to swim at least two events in the meet. All swimmers including 6 & under can swim in all events if they are eligible.
- Swimmers with eligibility in only a Single Event cannot swim in the meet.
- If ANY time trial time is a County time, the swimmer is not eligible for the meet.