AFA Spring Open
May 25, 2018 (07:30 AM) - May 26, 2018 (06:30 PM)
May 11, 2018
Location: Cadet Natatorium, U.S. Air Force Academy, CO 80840
Meet Referee: Larry Greene
Meet Director's Notes
- Please make note that morning’s AM session has been pushed back to a warm up/8:30 start. Doors will not open until , and parents may not be able to get in the gate until at the earliest that morning. This is the only session with a changed timeline, all others will be as written in the original meet info.
- Reminder tor parents and swimmers to come in the Northgate both days. There are a lot of other things going on at the Academy this same weekend so please build in an extra few minutes to get through the gate. Unless the gate is on free-flow, there will be a 100% ID check going on, so all adult passengers will have to show ID as well as the driver. DOD cardholders and active duty military can come in the Southgate, if you prefer.
- Each day,spectators, coaches, and athletes need to enter the pool from the north side of the Cadet Gymnasium, from the Terrazzo facing out onto the ballfields. A map is attached here with details for parking etc. Also, food is not allowed in the Gym, although there will be concessions available each day.
- Remember, this meet is being positively checked in for each event 200 yds or longer. Positive check-in sheets will be available at the Clerk of Course an hour ahead of each session, please remind your swimmers to check in for anything 200 yds or longer, regardless of age. All other events will be pre-seeded. The meet will be run fastest to slowest for every event.
- Any event 400 and longer will alternate a Women’s heat then a Men’s heat. Each 800 swimmer must provide their own counter and 2 timers.
- Session 1: Swim W/U ; Meet Start
- Session 2: Swim W/U ; Meet Start
- Session 3: Swim W/U ; Meet Start
- Session 4: Swim W/U ; Meet Start
- 971534_AF Academy Spring Open 25_26 May 2018 Meet Info (1).docx
- AFA May 2018 TIMELINE
- Session 3 Warm Up aand Timing Assignments
- USAFA Map of Cadet Gymnasium (1).docx
- 2017-18 Cadet Gymnasium Entrance Policies.doc