- There will be participation gifts for every
- Raffle drawings! For every $50 you raise your swimmer will receive a chance to win a prize during the event. Prizes will be from gift cards to a 30 minute private session with your choice of HWSA coach.
- The practice group that raises the most will win a pizza party for the group.
- The 3 top individuals who raise the most will be awarded a $100 Amazon gift card.
This Swim-a-Thon will help raise money for an Olympian swimmer to run a swim clinic in October for our HWSA swimmers.
After the Swim-a-Thon is over there will be a 1 hour pool party till 2:00p. Open swim in the pool and potluck brunch in the balcony.
Raffle Prizes as of 6/7/18
(5) $5 Gift Card for Five Guys
(4) Outfield Reserved Ticket Certificates for the White Sox
(2) Tickets for Raging Waves Waterpark
(2) Tickets for Medieval Times
(2) “Dinner for Two” Vouchers for Chipotle
(2) Tickets for the Chicago Wolves 2018-19 Season
(2) BOGO Free Wristband Vouchers and (1) $25 Game Card for Gizmos Fun Factory
(1) $25 Gift Card for Lou Malnati’s
(1) $10 Rewards Card for Beggars Pizza
(1) Family Fun Pack for Windy City Thunderbolts
(1) “Meal for Four” for Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
(1) "Dinner for Two" Gift Certificate for Chuy's Tex-Mex
(1) Gift Certificate for Haunted Trails Burbank
(1) $20 Gift Card for City Barbeque
(1) Gift Certificate for Accelerate Indoor Speedway
(1) Gift Basket from Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers Restaurant
(1) Autographed Photo featuring Five Chicago Bears Starting Players
(1) Autographed Photo of Chicago Bulls Player Jerian Grant
Coach Offered Prizes for S.A.T.
This year’s Swim-a-Thon, coaches are offering up their individual prizes. Each coach is responsible for each of their own available prizes. Choose wisely & enjoy.
CT takes swimmer out for breakfast or lunch one day before season is over.
Take 3 shots of throwing water polo balls at CT off the high dive.
45 minute private swim lesson. Will be the week right after the SAT after practice.
Switch places with swimmer - they coach and I swim his/her practice
Swimmer gets to pick the Friday Fun Day activity
Challenge Coach Liesl to a contest off the diving boards (i.e., biggest splash, smallest splash, further jump)
Swimmer gets to help make the sets for practice one day.
I will jump off the diving board in my clothes.
I will bring in treats for their practice group.
Swimmer gets to help me time one meet.
I will do dryland with the swimmer’s group
I will buy the swimmer a bag of their choice of candy.
Challenge a coach to race anything they choose
Get a free pass to sit out for one set of their choice
Option to swim with fins the entire practice (except breaststroke of course)
#1 One meet day snack bag
#2 Coach one practice with me
#3 $10 Gift card - swimmer choice
I will be the swimmers assistant for a practice. Get their board, fins, hold their towel, get them water as needed etc..
I will bring bagels to a Saturday practice that we(swimmer & myself agree upon)
Swimmer gets to make up 2 sets during a practice.
Make a practice for one day.
Get a pass on a set for workout.
Bring a snack for the swimmer.
Swimmer can randomly, without warning, switch places with Coach Jenn during any part of a set of his/her choosing (he/she will hop out and I will go in the water and swim in their place) - swimmer will have 2 chances to do this
Swimmer can dump a bucket/container of ice water on Coach Jenn in her clothes
Swimmer can choose any other swimmer (or him/herself) to race Coach Jenn in any event of their choosing
A swimmer can coach a set with me.
I will bake any treat of their choice
At any time (only once), a swimmer can ask me to jump off one of the boards during practice (I'll be wet the rest of practice
- SAT Coach offered Prize List 2018.pdf
- 2018 Swim-a-Thon Raffle Prize Winners
- SAT Final length count 2018.pdf