Clayton Shaw Park, St. Louis
- We will be tweeting out any changes to warm up times during the meet. To follow the meet on twitter, please click here.
- The meet is now posted on Meet Mobile. Heat Sheets will be posted on Meet Mobile, as well as on our website. We will post all heat sheets in 2018 80th CSP Summer Invitational Section of our website, located by clicking here.
- Location - Shaw Park Aquatic Center, 111 South Brentwood Boulevard, St. Louis, Missouri 63105
- Order of Events
- Meet Schedule
Friday morning (13o), we have 2nd warm-up so ITD-630a, Meet Start-715a
Friday afternoon (12u), we have 2nd warm-up so ITD-1240p, Meet Start-115p
Friday finals (13o), ITD-415p, Meet Start-515p
Saturday morning (13o), we have 2nd warm-up so ITD-630a, Meet Start-715a
Saturday afternoon (12u), we have 2nd warm-up so ITD-1220p, Meet Start-1p
Saturday finals (13o), ITD-415p, Meet Start-515p
Sunday morning (12u), we have 2nd warm-up so ITD-720a, Meet Start-8a
Sunday afternoon (13o), we have 2nd warm-up so ITD-1115a, Meet Start-Noon
- Uniform...Friday – BLACK SHIRT, Saturday – WHITE SHIRT, Sunday – BLUE SHIRT(be prepared with sneakers, shorts/team shirt, water bottle and a small healthy snack-lke fruit or granola bar)
- Accommodations...Tideriders Preferred Hotel...Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel7730 Bonhomme, 314-863-0400
- We will be offering a team travel option for 13&O athletes for this meet. We will be traveling in 15 passenger vans (seatbelts for all!) and will be staying within walking distance of the pool. Total cost for team travel is $175 per athlete - this includes travel, lodging, and breakfast.
- This is a prelim/final event for 13 and over athletes and timed final event for 12 and under athletes - there are TIME STANDARDS for this meet.