(this is a team hosted event)
Annual Laps Challenge, June 21, 6:15-9 pm, at the Folsom Aquatic Center. This is our largest fundraiser of the year. It works just like a jog-a-thon, but instead of counting laps on a track we count them in a pool. Kids will have 15 minutes to see how many laps they can do. The laps portion of the evening will start at 7:30. Younger kids will go first. If you need a specific time slot due to other activites, please email me at Tina at Fundraiser@folsomseaotters.com.
Even if your child doesn't plan on swimming, come on out! We will have Dave’s Dawgs ($5 dog, chips $1, drinks available too) and Kona Ice ($3, $4 and $5 options - includes flavors like Tiger's Blood, Blue Raspberry, Ninja Cherry and much more). We will also have a cake walk, music, games, raffle prizes and a silent auction.
So how do donations work? Kids get sponsors (per lane or flat rate). Donations can be collected online or via check. Online donations can be made through our web site or you can bring a check prior to the event, on the night of the event or the following week.
Interested in setting up your laps challenge fundraising page? Want to promote this event on Facebook? Follow these step-by-step instructions:
1) Sign in to your account at http://www.folsomseaotters.com
2) On the left, click on “My Event Fundraising”
3) In the upper right hand corner, click on “Fundraising Setup”
4) About 1/3 of the way down you will see a red “Set-up” tab; click here to set up your child’s profile
5) If you would like to add a link to your Facebook account click the red “Promote” button, the “Social”. A Facebook message will come up. Click anywhere on message to link it to your account.