Travel Meet San Diego - Imperial Splash & Dash
- Finals will begin at unless otherwise determined by the Meet Referee
- The time final session has been integrated with the prelim session to allow all swimmers enough time between events.
- The 11-12 Splash and Dash events have been consolidated with the Prelim event to allow better competition - see the attached explanation sheet
- Warm ups are assigned for the large teams- all others may choose the time to come in- warm ups : and
- There will be a coaches meeting at
- Check in will be required each day for the athletes- coaches will be allowed to check in their swimmers
- There will be a snack bar in the court yard area staffed by the high school nutrition staff
- Coaches and Officials hospitality will be in the office
- Packets for the teams can be picked up in the office evening if you are there or early am in the office
- If your athlete is not listed in the psych sheet that means they have been scratched because they did not have an eligible time in SWIMS. I looked up every swimmer that was on my times recon report.
- Timing chairs have not been assigned- the chairs will be filled by volunteers- the meet prelims each day will be approximately 2 1/2 - 3 hrs long
- No tarps on deck except for coaches. Teams can set up in the courtyard in the back.
- There will be a T-shirt vendor with meet t-shirts
- There will be one vendor that will have TYR gear for sale
- I will be uploading the information to Meet Mobile today
|TEAM WARM UP ASSIGNMENTS|
|: PS, RSD, HSA, SBA|
|: NCA, NOB, PSC, CAST|
|: RSD, PSC, NOB, CAST, BAY, HSA, SBA|
|8:00 - 8:45 : NCA, PS|
|NCA, BAY, CAST|
|PS, RSD, NOB, PSC|
|7:15 - 8:00 PS, NCA, ICAC, CAST|
|8:00- 8:45 RSD, PSC, BAY|
Teams not listed may choose their warm up time|
June 15th – 18th
San Diego – Imperial
LC 11-8 & 19 & O Splash & Dash
11-18 Timed Finals A Meet
- 4 Day, “AA+” with prelim/finals for most 11-12,
13-14, 15-18 and 19 & Over events
- “A” Timed Finals for swimmers age 11-18
- Held at Brian Bent Memorial Aquatics Complex, Coronado High
School, 818 6th St., Coronado, CA 92118
- Prelims for “AA+” swimmers each of the 4 days with
7 a.m. warm up/ 8:30 a.m. start with Finals for top 16 for each age
group for most events starting no sooner than 1 hour following the
completion of the Timed Final session.
- Timed Final for “A” swimmers each of the 4 days
will start approximately one hour following the conclusion of the
Prelim session listed above.
- Swimmers 11 & Over can travel and stay with the team. You
may also travel and stay with your family. Depending on the number
of swimmers attending, we will travel on team vans or possibly a
charter bus. The team would leave on THURSDAY mid-day and would
return following the final session on Monday evening.
- There will be team dinners each evening.
- The team hotel is listed below. We will secure rooms for those
traveling with the team and you will be charged for your
swimmer’s share of hotel room, vans & gas, shared coach
expenses and meet fees when we return. The meet host has secured a
room block for $149 + tax per night.
- Team Hotel:
901 Camino del Rio South
San Diego, CA 92108
IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THIS MEET, WE NEED TO KNOW NO LATER THAN SATURDAY, APRIL 14TH. IN ORDER TO RESERVE OUR TEAM’S SPOTS AT THE MEET. WE HAVE TO SUBMIT A $25 PER SWIMMER NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. THEY WILL BE CAPPING THIS MEET AT 600 SWIMMERS.