2018 Texas Senior Circuit Long Course Meet
(this is a team hosted event)
This is a long-course meters event hosted by The Dallas Mustangs.
Location: SMU Robson-Lindley Aquatic Center and Bahr-McMillion Natatorium is located at 5550 SMU Blvd in Dallas, TX 75206 (east of Central Expressway), Phone: 214-768-2000; web site: http://smumustangs.com/facilities/?id=29
Eligibility: • To qualify to participate in this meet swimmers must have at least one current Texas Senior Circuit Sectional BONUS qualifying time and enter at least one event in which they have the qualifying time.
• To swim the 800 or 1500 free, a swimmer needs a qualifying bonus time in either of those events.
• There are no qualifying times for bonus swims once an athlete qualifies to enter the meet.
• Athletes may add a limited number of bonus swims, depending on the number of sectional bonus cuts:
o 1 bonus cut allows an athlete to add 4 bonus swims;
o 2 bonus cuts allow an athlete to add 3 bonus swims;
o 3 bonus cuts allow an athlete to add 2 bonus swims; and
o 4 bonus cuts allow an athlete to add 1 bonus swim.
Sign-up Deadline: May 21st
• All events will be timed finals and will be seeded fastest to slowest.
• The 400 IM, 400, 800 and 1500 Freestyle events will be swum fastest to slowest, alternating women’s and men’s heats.
• The 800 and 1500 will be swum as follows: fastest heat of women’s 800, fastest heat of men’s 800, fastest heat of women’s 1500, fastest heat of men’s 1500, second fastest heat of women’s 800, etc. These events may be swum two swimmers per lane, at the referee’s discretion. A swimmer may swim either the 800 or 1500, not both.
• All events of 200 meters and shorter will be pre-seeded.
• The 400 IM, and 400, 800 and 1500 Freestyle events will be deck seeded and require positive check-in 30 minutes prior to the event.
Entry Fees: $10.00 per individual event. $15.00 per late individual entry. DM will add an additional $3 fee per swimmer per meet to cover credit card service charges.
How to Enter: Enter Online. Review the attached meet information (below) and click on the "Attend" button in the upper right corner of this screen. You may select your desired events from there, up to the daily limit. Be sure to save your selections. Please email Coach Doug if your best time does not appear by the event you wish to enter. Click on How to Enter (also located in our "Swim Meets" Tab) if you need further assistance.