2018 OH LC Senior Meet
Jul 12, 2018 (03:00 AM) - Jul 15, 2018 (03:00 AM)
June 28, 2018
THURSDAY Timed Finals Warm-ups 4:30 – 5:15 pm. Meet starts at 5:30 p.m.
FRIDAY Preliminary Warm-ups 7:30 – 8:45 am. Meet starts at 9:00 a.m.
FRIDAY Finals Warm-ups 4:15 – 5:15 pm. Meet starts at 5:30 p.m.
SATURDAY Preliminary Warm-ups 7:30 – 8:45 am. Meet starts at 9:00 a.m.
SATURDAY Finals Warm-ups 4:15 – 5:15 p.m. Meet starts at 5:30 p.m.
SUNDAY Preliminary Warm-ups 7:30 –8:45 am, Meet starts at 9:00 am
SUNDAY Finals Warm-ups 2:00– 2:50 pm. Meet starts at 3:00 pm.
Meet notes and reminders:
- relays and distance events require positive check-in by . To check-in your relay, please return your team's relay sheet.
- Friday's 400 Freestyle positive check-in is due by
- Saturday's 400 IM positive check-in is due by
- We will have fly-over starts , during all preliminary sessions and during time-trials. At finals, all swimmers are asked to report to the starting blocks. The D, C and B heats will be announced while the athletes are in the water; and the A final will be announced while the athletes are behind the blocks.
- ON SUNDAY ONLY!! ALL swimmers must positively check-in to be seeded into finals. At the conclusion of each event, the preliminary results will be announced. All swimmers desiring to participate in finals will have 30 minutes following the announcement to declare their intent to swim. Any swimmer not declaring their intent to swim , will be scratched from finals. We will make every attempt on all days to notify you if one of your swimmers has been scratched into finals but please stop by the admin desk before leaving the facility after prelims, just in case.
- Warm Ups: Open warm ups all weekend, including the dive well. Please no paddles or fins during warm-ups (kickboards, buoys and snorkels are ok in the dive well only). The last 20 minutes of each warm-up session; Lanes 1 & 9 will be Pace with push off only and Lanes 2 & 8 will be one-way sprint with racing starts from the start end of the pool. Please NO starts before this time.
- Concessions will be open during the meet. PLEASE remind your families that NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK is permitted in the facility.
- As indicated in the meet information, every team entered in the meet will be assigned timers responsibilities. Each team will be responsible for no more than one lane per session. Timing assignments will be sent out shortly.
- Swimmers participating in time trials will need to provide their own timer.
- 2018 LC Senior Meet book
- 2018 lc senior meet psych sheet.pdf
- 2018 LCM Sr Meet Timeline
- Denison parking - Highlighted map