Midway Firecracker Open
The Midway Aquatics Firecracker Open will be held June 22-24 at the University of Chicago Ratner Center (5530 S Ellis Ave, Chicago, IL 60634). This meet is for Senior 2, Gold 3, Silver 2, Silver 3, Bronze 2, Bronze 3, Blue 1 and Blue 2
- Friday PM - Distance Events - 3:45 PM Warm Up / 4:30 PM Check In Closes / 5 PM Meet Start
- Sat / Sun AM Session - Ages 13&Over - 7 AM Warm Up / 7:30 AM Check In Closes / 8 AM Meet Start
- Sat / Sun PM Session - Ages 12&Under - 12:00 PM Warm Up / 12:30 PM Check In Closes / 1 PM Meet Start
Relays - there are relays for the 12&Under sessions and they are the first event. Tentative relays are posted below.
Meet Website - click here
Waiver - All swimmers must complete the U of C parental waiver and release form which can be found below. Please fill out and return to your coach prior to the meet.
Parking - Abundant free street parking on 55th, Ellis and surrounding neighborhoods. There is a parking garage across the street from the pool but it is expensive. We've let the garage know we are coming this weekend so they may either leave the gate open or charge a reduced rate. Let your parents know they are taking a chance on rates by parking there. It would be better if they found parking on the street.
The registration deadline is Friday, May 11 at midnight
Swimmer's Bag is a service designed to cater to the swimmer's nutrition needs during swim meet as well as before and after daily practice. The menu is updated weekly and all orders are placed online at our website - click here. Place your order 3 days prior to the meet for on time delivery.
- Meet Packet
- Timeline - use as a guide
- Meet Entries - 6/15/18
- TENTATIVE Relays - 6/15/18
- Waiver For All Athletes - sign and return to your coach