Annual General Meeting
The Markham Aquatic Club Board of Directors would like to invite all members to our Annual General Meeting (AGM). We strongly encourage all members to attend the AGM. The AGM is your opportunity to help shape the club for next season. We also encourage all members to consider participating as a director on the board.
IMPORTANT: If you are not able to attend the meeting please complete a proxy form (see Document section below). You have the following options for submitting the proxy form:
- Email a scanned or photographed completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the email button at the bottom of the form (must download the form - email button may not work in browser).
- Return the completed form to the club office.
- Give your form to person you designate as your proxy.
Location: Pan Am Centre - Upstairs
- Approve 2017 AGM Minutes
- President's Report
- Head Coach Report
- Financials and Budget
- Elections of new board positions
- New Business
- Nominations for board directors should be sent to email@example.com.
- 2017 minutes, 2018 proxy and reports can be found on the AGM Members Only page (sign in required).
- Candidate bios are available on the the AGM Members Only page (sign in required).