2018 TL Orcas @ Scott Valley Sea Serpents
The Sea Serpents welcome you to Scott Valley!
Head Coach: Tom Sweeney
Assistant Coaches : Greg Myers, Ralf Medloff, Erin Schlueter
· 7:30 am relay swimmer check in at Swimmer Table to the left as you enter the pool deck
7:30 to 8:00 am SVSS warm-ups
· 8:00 to 8:30 am: Visiting Team warm-ups
8:00 am: all Volunteers check in at the Volunteer table to the right as you enter the pool deck
· 8:00 am: Timer meeting with SV head timers (Meredith Mishel and Peter Buck)
· 8:10 am: Stroke & Turn and Relay Exchange Judges and Runners check in with SV referee (Chris Chorak)
· 8:30 am: Meet begins!
ADDRESS AND PARKING:
· SCOTT VALLEY SWIMMING AND TENNIS CLUB
· Parking at our pool is in the surrounding neighborhood. We ask that everyone be careful not to block any driveways or mailboxes and avoid No Parking Zones. The neighbors have been known to call the Sheriff to ticket and/or tow illegally parked cars and we don't want any unwelcome surprises at the end of the meet.
· There will be an unloading area in front of the Club where you can drop your swimmers and then find parking, watch for our parking coordinators for help.
· POOL CONFIGURATION:
· 6 lane pool configuration. Starting blocks in the deep end of the pool.
· 8 & Unders start at the deep end of the pool. They may choose to dive off the blocks or the edge of the pool.
· Swimmers of the 2nd and 4th legs of the 8 & Under relays will start in the pool at the shallow end. There will be no diving in the shallow end.
· The area around the blocks (deep-end) is small and only swimmers and timers are allowed. Absolutely NO parents are permitted in this area of the pool deck during the swim meet unless they are timing or doing 8 & Under line-ups.
· VISITING TEAM SEATING:
· We will designate an area under the trellis on the pool deck as well as the grassy area west of the pool for your team.
· Feel free to bring tents and chairs to make yourselves comfortable.
· SNACK BAR:
· The Sea Serpents have a great snack bar offering breakfast and lunch. We start serving coffee, hot breakfast burritos, donuts and bagels at 7:30 AM. For lunch we offer hamburgers, hotdogs, and fresh Caesar salad. We accept cash only
-For volunteer info contact Laura Spence at Laura_winter@yahoo.com
-For computer system questions contact Fritz at email@example.com
-For general swim team questons contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org
-For website/team unify questions contact Erin at email@example.com