2018 MN ASF adidas Summer Swim Meet
Meet Location: Austin Municipal Pool 600 N Main St, Austin MN 55912
Directions: From the east: take exit 178A. Turn
left at stop light onto 4th St nw. Go to 1st stop light turn left
10th Ave NW. Go to 2nd stop sign turn left onto main street. Pool is on the right. From the west: take exit 178A. Turn right at stop sign onto 4th St nw. Go to 1st stop light turn left onto 10th Ave NW. Go to 2nd stop sign turn left onto main street. Pool is on the right.
Facility: 8 lanes, 50 meter outdoor pool with lanelines and backstroke pennants. Slanted Starting blocks are
29 inches above the water surface.
Riptide will provide two 10 x 10 tents for the swimmers. Parents are encouraged to bring additional tents. Be prepared for ANY type of weather! Bring your own portable chair as well as sun and rain protection.
- Friday afternoon warmup will start at 1:00 PM with a meet start of 2:15. Arrive on deck no later than 12:30 p.m. in order to secure a good spot!
- Saturday & Sunday morning warm-up session will start at 8:00 AM. The warm-up session will end at 8:50 and the meet will start at 9:00 AM.
- Saturday and Sunday afternoon warm-ups will likely begin around 1:00 PM. Plan to arrive on deck no later than 12:30 PM. Stay tuned for more updates if they become available.
See the bottom of page 20 for the Riptide team entries.
Announcements from the Meet Director:
We do not use Meet Mobile. We use Touchpad, so if families have ondeck loaded on there phones they will see meet results as we sync the events.
Also the meet info can be found at the following link: https://www.touchpadlive.com/
We are looking for help with timers and officials. If you are able to help out, you will be fed well!
- ASF June 8-10, 2018 Invite.pdf
- Friday Timeline.pdf
- Saturday Morning Timeline.pdf
- Saturday Afternoon Timeline.pdf
- Sunday Morning Timeline.pdf
- Sunday Afternoon Timeline.pdf
- Team Entries.pdf