NPAC US Summer Training Swim Registration
The swimming coaches from North Penn Aquatic Club will be running US Summer Training from May 29th-Aug 3rd.
Though NPAC US swimming includes the development of young swimmers, please carefully consider whether your child is prepared for the rigor of this program. US practices are conducted at a faster tempo than SAL and/or Spring Warmup practices. US swimmers quickly execute their warm-up in preparation for a main set that includes more yards and faster intervals than a SAL workout.
All participants must sign-up in Team Unify and payment will be processed via credit card on file.
All participants MUST be US Registered, either as UN or NPAC, in order to attend practices. This is an insurance requirement so there are no exceptions. If you are not registered, you must fill out form and your card on file will be charged the $70 US Reg Fee.
Registration information is here.
For Summer 2018 US Training, NPAC has 3 Training Groups. If you have a question about your child's group, please contact Coach Jeff at email@example.com
- Middle School/High School/College Swimmers: $375
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Age Group: $275
- 10&Under Wednesday/Friday (2 days only): $150
* *If you have NEVER been a member of our North Penn Aquatic Club or North Penn High School swim teams your card will be charged an additional $75 fee at checkout.
We will keep schedule changes on the calendar. NPAC members, please set up your account with your cell phone so that you can receive text messages through the system.
- MWF at Nor-Gwyn pool: 6:30 to 8:30 AM Conditioning until 9 AM in Park.
- T/Th at North Penn High School: 6:30 to 8:30 AM Lifting/Conditioning from 8:30 to 9:15 AM.
- Saturday at North Penn High School: Approximately 7 to 11 AM Both Swim Practice and Lifting.