Franklin Park @ Potomac Crossing
(this is a team hosted event)
Coach Michele will send an e-mail with more information about this meet in the near future.
We would like to be aware of the following information:
- Arrival Time for Swimmers: Please arrive at the pool no later than 4:45 pm. We will be the second team in the pool for warm-ups which will begin around 5:30 pm. The meet should begin around 6:00 pm.
- Volunteers: Kelli Pierre will need all volunteers to arrive by 5:15 pm, and check in with her near the team area.
- Finish time: Please expect this meet to finish around 9:00 pm - please do not leave the meet before getting permission from Coach Michele - we will may need your swimmers for relays!
Again, Coach Michele will send out an e-mail with more information about this meet as we get closer to the date. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Coach Michele or Kristen Hickman at your convenience.
Here is some important info for the meet:
1. Overflow parking is available in the church parking lot across the street.
Do not park along the street by the pool or your vehicle might be towed.
2. Barracudas warm-up is from 5:15-5:35 pm
3. Visitor warm-up is from 5:35-5:55 pm
4. Meet begins promptly at 6:00 pm!
5. Concessions will be available.
6. Your swimmer needs to stay in the swimmer's area so they will be ready and available for their event.
7. Please remind your swimmer to pick up their trash. It will help everyone be able to get home earlier.