Summer Grand Challenge; WKCAC, Federal Way
Summer Grand Challenge
Coaches have committed all Wave athletes in:
Challenge 2, Achieve 1, Achieve 2, Excel
to attend this meet however we can only enter athletes who are not competing in the Age Group Seattle Open at Colman Pool, July 20-21.
Deadline to de-commit is Friday, May 25.
How do I sign up or change my commitment?
1. Go to www.waveaquatics.org
2. Sign in (sign in button is upper left side of page below main buttons)
3. Click on Meets/Events button
4. Click on meet of choice from list on that page
5. Upper right side of page there is a Attend/Decline button- click on that
6. You will see- Click on Member Name to declare for this Event:
7. Click on your swimmer’s name, then on the next page you will see where it says select- there is a drop down, where you can choose either the Yes or No option.
8. Below that there is space for notes to the coaches where you can let us know if can only attend one day of the meet or whatever limitations or requests you might have.
!Important!: If you can only be there for one day of the meet be sure to let the coach know. Otherwise they will sign your swimmer up for both days of the meet. You should do this in the notes section (step #8 above) when you sign up for a meet.