DAQ Carol Tate LC Invitational
Host: Dekalb Aquatics (DAQ)
Location: Emory University, Woodruff P.E. Building, 26 Eagle Row Atlanta, GA 30322
This meet is for all groups.
Important Meet Updates/Changes/Notes from host team:
1. According to the meet sanction, the 400 IM, 1500 Free and the 400 Free will be deck-seeded fast to slow. We will be seeding these events as mixed gender / mixed age groupin order to cut down on the timeline necessary to run the sessions. Please sign your swimmers in with ample time so we can seed those events.
2. For the 1500, on Friday, we will run in eight lanes; all other events will be run in 7 lanes with a warm-up/warm-down lane. Please make sure your swimmer has a counter and a timer for the 1500.
3. We are eliminating the 50 ‘stroke’ events on Sunday afternoon (events 121 to 124 - 50 meter back, and events 137 to 140 - 50 meter breast) as they are duplicate events from Friday that were incorrectly left in the event file and the meet information. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes your team, and we are prepared to help you resolve any issues this causes with your parents and athletes. If you need to make a change reflecting this, we invite you to reach out in advance or to resolve the issue on deck prior to the Saturday 13&Over session. If you have entered athletes on Sunday afternoon in the 50 breast or back, we are happy to move them to the Friday events, and, if not acceptable, we will refund you the entry fee for the Sunday event.
4. Due to the size of the meet, we will need to make some warm up time changes. Friday warm ups will begin at 3:30p.m. With competition starting at 5:00p.m. The afternoon sessions will warm up between 1:00 and 1:15 p.m. and competition will start no earlier than 2:00p.m.We will adjust start times to address morning session end times.
5. If you had a discrepancy on the RECON report from Lora, please take care of those issues before the meet. They will still remain in the heat sheet, so it is imperative that those issues are handled before the first splash Friday.
6. There is ample parking in the parking deck across from the Woodruff PE Building.
Woodruff PE Building, Emory University ,26 Eagle Row, Atlanta, Georgia 30322
7. There is also ample seating in the stands. No parent spectators are allowed on the pool deck.
8. Please remind your swimmers and parents to stay off of the workout equipment in the hall.
9. We will be accepting late entries at the clerk of course, as long as there is an empty lane.
10. We will have a full concession with Breakfast and Lunch items.
- Meet Info
- Team Entries Report - By Name (Revised!)
- Team Entries Report - By Event (Revised!!)
- Psych Sheet
- Important Meet Updates/Changes from Host Team
- Team Entries Report - By Name (Revised 2!)
- Team Entries Report - By Event (Revised 2!!)
- Final Psych Sheet
- Warm Up Schedules
- Meet Results