SEOWV YMCA Summer Championships
Meet Results file at the bottom of the page.
New meet info packet available! See link below. Includes the following changes:
- Scoring thru 8 places not 16 per league by laws.
- Change USA LC from Ohio to Indiana.
- Add $2.0 surcharge per athlete to entry fees.
Also - the entry date deadline is July 9, 2018, at 6:00 PM - not what it says in the packet.
Erin Schwab with ohio swimming is our entry person. She can be contacted at email@example.com or (513) 673-3326.
T-Shirt Orders are now available! Powell's is offering t-shirts, tanks, and hoodies - with an option to put your name on the back!
T=Shirt orders are due by June 28.
Scoring is to 8 places NOT 16
- Individual 9,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
- Relay 18,14,12,10,8,6,4,2
University-Purdue University Natatorium|
(Summer Champs 2018 location)
|901 West New York Street|
Indianapolis, IN 46202
I-65 IN INDIANAPOLIS BRIDGE REHABILITATION PROJECT
INDOT will close portions of I-65 in Indianapolis beginning July 1, 2018 for bridge preservation projects. The estimated date to reopen the interstate is August 5, 2018. Contractors will be rehabbing seven bridges along the stretch of I-65. This is not part of the highly-publicized North Split project.
Southbound Interstate 65 between the I-65/I-465 interchange on the northwest side of Indianapolis will be closed. During the closure, I-65 southbound traffic on the northwest side will be detoured via I-465 South or I-865 East.
The project will also close both directions of I-65 between Meridian St. (exit 113) and 21st St. (exit 115) in downtown Indianapolis. The entrance and exit ramps at the Dr. Martin Luther King St.//West St. interchange (exit 114) will also be closed. The entrance ramp from 21st St. to northbound I-65 will remain open.
INDOT has been coordinating with varies stakeholders near the project to discuss maintenance of traffic and receive input on how to sustain some stakeholder services during construction.
Closure Date: July 1, 2018
Estimated Open Date: August 5, 2018
Michigan St. Conversion Project
This project, led by the Department of Public Works, will open to two-way traffic on or after July 1. Please be aware of the new traffic pattern that may also impact your Monday morning commute. The project includes:
- Two through lanes on Michigan St. in each direction of travel between West St. and White River Pkwy. All intersections will have a dedicated turn lane.
- Pedestrian Hawk Light signals at three locations between the ICTC Building and the Dental School
- Traffic signal at Vermont St. and West St.
- Wider pedestrian walkways and reworked and wider pedestrian curb ramps
- Separate bike lane on the south side of Michigan St.
- Landscaped medians
Additionally, at the conclusion of this project, Blackford St. will become a two-way street between Michigan and New York Streets. Be sure to follow @IUPUI on Twitter for Michigan St. project updates.
JMF ANNUAL 5K AND 10 MILE RUN
DATE: JULY 14, 2018
TIME: 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
PLACE: BEGINS AND ENDS AT IUPUI CARROLL TRACK STADIUM
THE FOLLOWING CAMPUS STREETS AND INTERSECTIONS AFFECTED DURING THIS EVENT ARE:
- UNIVERSITY BOULEVARD (SOUTH LANE FROM NEW YORK STREET TO WABASH STREET)
- WABASH STREET (EASTBOUND LANE TO BLACKFORD STREET)
- NEW YORK STREET (SOUTH LANE FROM WHITE RIVER PARKWAY TO NORTHEAST ENTRANCE TO THE IUPUI CARROLL TRACK STADIUM)
- NEW YORK STREET & LIMESTONE STREET
- NEW YORK STREET & WHITE RIVER PARKWAY
- MICHIGAN STREET & WHITE RIVER PARKWAY
- MICHIGAN STREET & PORTO ALEGRE STREET
**THERE WILL BE DELAYS AT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED LOCATIONS. PLEASE BE PATIENT, AND OFFICERS WILL GET TRAFFIC THROUGH WHEN THEY CAN**
- Job Duties
- 2018 SEOWV YMCA SummerChamps meet packet
- IU Policies
- 2018 Summer Champs Events File
- timer assignments
- warmup assignments
- updated sessions timeline
- 10 and under psych sheet
- Sat PM 11 and over psych sheet
- Sunday 11 and over psych sheet
- Summer Champs 2018 Meet Results File