2018 COBRA Swim Club Picnic
COBRA Swim Club Picnic
Thursday, June 21 – Heart Lake Conservation Area
June brings championship swimming and the COBRA Club Picnic for all our members. COBRA has reserved the Lakemount picnic sites at Heart lake Conservation Area from 5-8 pm rain or shine.
Admission fees to the park will be covered by the swim club via a voucher. Please communicate your admission numbers with your pool liaison. Due June 1.
COBRA Club Picnic will Include:
- special guests
- tug-a-war and other activities
- sport interviews with swimmers who competed at World Para Swimming Championships, Eastern Canadian Championships,
- 2018 Swimathon Top Earners presentation
- Graduating class presentation
- Food & drink
- DJ Matthew Cabraja
- Cheer Off
COBRA will provide:
- Park admission fee by pool liaison submission. Members who do not arrange entry voucher may still attend but must pay own way at gate.
- Food vouchers available at picnic **Directors in red shirts**
- Celebration cake
Members should bring their own lawn chairs, blankets, bug spray, sunscreen, appropriate clothing etc.