Southern AB Provincials
Venue: Family Leisure Centre, 2000 Division Ave NE,
Medicine Hat (AB)
Date: June 15-17, 2018
- June 15 - Session 1: Warm-up: 1:00 PM / Start: 2:00 PM
- June 16 - Session 2: Warm-up: 7:30 AM / Start: 8:30 AM
- June 16 - Session 3: Warm-up: 3:00 PM / Start: 4:00 PM
- June 17 - Session 4: Warm-up: 7:30 AM / Start: 8:30 AM
- June 17 - Session 5: Warm-up: 3:00 PM / Start: 4:00 PM
Swimmers may qualify for the Southern Alberta Provincials by achieving one of the Alberta Provincial time standards within the qualifying period. Females age 14 & over and males age 15 & over are de-qualified from any event in which they have achieved the female 15 & over or male 16 & over championship standard. Time standards are available on www.swimalberta.ca. Para swimmers who have achieved one of the provincial para swimming time standards may attend.
- Female: 10 & Under, 11, 12, 13, 14 & Over
- Male: 11 & Under, 12, 13, 14, 15 & Over
If you are uncertain of your swimmer eligibility, please contact your coach.
Swimmers at this level are recommended to pick this meet or the Moose Jaw meet, do not attend both meets.