2018 Summer Swim Team
**OFFER AVAILABLE TO NEW TEAM MEMBERS ONLY**
June 11th - August 17th, 2018 (ADJUSTED DATES DUE TO POOL MAINTENANCE CLOSURE BEGINNING AUGUST 18, 2018)
The Tornadoes Swim Team is offering a special summer discount program for swimmers looking to increase their swimming skills, prepare for high school swimming, and get exercise in a team environment. Your enrollment includes up to a 2-hour practice session with a USA Swimming and YMCA Certified Coach in a 25-yard indoor pool, up to six available practice days per week (depending on group placement), Saturday land practice (ages 12 and up), registration as a USA Swimmer, a Tornadoes swim cap and a discounted Clark County Family YMCA membership with access to the entire club.
Complete Program Cost
- 10-week team membership $200
- USA Swimming Registration $50 (Seasonal Registration) or $78* (2018 Registration)
- YMCA membership $30 (June, July, August)
- Long course pool practices at Mt. Hood Community College on Mon/Fri 5:30am - 7:15am $60 (limited to swimmers in F2, F4 and F5)
- 2018 Big Kahuna Open Swim Meet in Coos Bay, OR, August 3rd-5th, 2018 (additional meet fees will apply)
*Seasonal USA Swimming Registration for $50 valid only until August 31, 2018. $78 USA Swimming Registration good through the end of 2018. Some restrictions apply.
Practice Times: Monday - Friday 4:30pm-7:30pm (2 hour time block, depending on group placement), Saturday 9:00am-11:00am
Land Training: Saturday 8:00am-9:00am (12 and older only)
Practice/Training Location: Clark County Family YMCA, 11324 NE 51st Circle, Vancouver, WA 98682 ymcacw.org
For More Info Contact:
Head Coach Sophia Stone-Holmbeck, email@example.com
All swimmers will be evaluated by a Tornadoes coach and placed in appropriate group.
Option to convert to a team membership starting on September 10, 2018 (additional fees will apply)