UCSC T-Rex Invitational
This meet and the Freeze or Fry are the last qualifying opportunities for Southern Alberta Provincials.
The Friday events are just 200 IM and 800/1500 Free. We will not enter swimmers in Friday events unless noted on swimmers meet sign up
Saturday warm-up time is 3 pm for all ages
Please note on your meet sign up if your swimmer will not be attending all Saturday & Sunday sessions
May and June Meet Scheduling
- Swimmers in the have a few meets to choose from in the late May to mid June time frame. The CSI meet and Southern AB Provincials have qualifying times and the Zone Trials are limited to swimmers born 2003-2006.
- Swimmers should try to pick 1-2 competition that best fit
schedule and competitive environment. All qualified swimmers
should try to attend Southern AB Provincials. Check with your group
coach if you have any questions.
- CSI Calgary, May 25-27 – A level (qualifiers)
- Alberta Summer Games Trials Canmore, June 2 – All swimmers born 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2006 are eligible except those with Canadian Junior Champs QT’s
- T-Rex Calgary, June 1-3 – All level
- Freeze or Fry Red Deer, June 9-10 – All level OUTDOOR 50M
- Southern Alberta Provincials Medicine Hat, June 15-17 – A level (qualifiers)