2018 RICE Owl Summer Long Invite
(this is a team hosted event)
Format: Timed Finals, Long Course Meeters
Sessions: Friday 5:00pm Start - All Ages
Eligibility: 12&U must have 3BB times to enter, can swim anything
Location: Rice University
Entry Deadline: May 16, 2018
|On Deck||3:40 pm|
|Warm Up||4:00 - 4:45 pm|
|Meet Start Time||5:00 pm|
Important Meet Reminders:
- All events will be swum Fastest to Slowest with Genders Mixed.
- Circle in for the 200 IM is required and will close at 4:30 pm.
- The meet will run utilizing 6 competition lanes with a 1 lane buffer between an outside warm down lane.
- A psych sheet is on the event page and heat and lanes will be available through the meet mobile app.
- With smaller numbers the meet should run fairly efficient and quick
Meet Set Up:
- SYAP will be in session and releasing 3:45 - 4:15. This will affect swimmer drop off. There will be no Drop Off along the builing to the fence line. All meet drop off will have to be past the fence or use the lots to park and walk inside.
- Deck space will be limited to Coaches and Volunteers on the Recreation Center side of the pool. The Coaching staff will have a tent set up for swimmers to come check in pre/post race with a RICE coach.
- The bleacher side (fence side) of the pool will have limited seating for viewing. Permanent set up (tents, chairs and etc) will be allowed on the exterior of the fence under the trees. The back gate will remain open for swimmers/parents to move in and out of through out the meet.
- Heat and Lanes will be posted behind the blocks, Heat sheets will not be sold for this meet.
- We will need parents to help run the logistics of the meet. If you have any questions regarding specific jobs please email email@example.com
Theres no google map I hope everyone knows where to go!