2018 GU June Sprint Series
(this is a team hosted event)
Format: Timed Finals, Short Course Yards
Sessions: Girls AM; Boys PM
Groups: Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, All Briar Club, 4 Navy 11-12's
Eligibility: 12&U must have 2BB times or fewer to enter anything
Location: Rice University
Entry Deadline: May 16, 2018
|Girls On Deck||7:44 am.|
|Girls Warm Up||8:05 - 8:30 am.|
|Girls Meet Start Time||9:10 AM|
|Boys On Deck||12:00|
|Boys Warm Up||12:15|
|Boy Meet Start Time||1:20
|Timeline||W arm UP|
|GIRLS HEAT/LANE||BOYS HEAT/LANES|
Important Meet Reminders:
- With smaller numbers the meet should run fairly efficient and quick
- Meet is pre-seeded, with the exception of 200 IM and 500 Free - Positive check-in closes at 8:25am and 12:35pm.
- Heat sheets available on Meet Mobile and posted on Gulf Swimming website.
- Parking is available in the following lots. Credit card reqired. No Campus Street Parking. ----North Annex, West Lot 2, and Central Garrage (hourly, max $11/day)
- There is No Drop Off at the curbside.
Meet Set Up:
- There is no parking along the building and fence line.
- Deck space will be limited to Coaches and Volunteers on the Recreation Center side of the pool. The Coaching staff will have a tent set up for swimmers to come check in pre/post race with a RICE coach.
- The bleacher side (fence side) of the pool will have limited seating for viewing. Permanent set up (tents, chairs and etc) will be allowed on the exterior of the fence under the trees. The back gate will remain open for swimmers/parents to move in and out of through out the meet.
- Heat and Lanes will be posted behind the blocks, Heat sheets will not be sold for this meet.
- We will need parents to help run the logistics of the meet. If you have any questions regarding specific jobs please email firstname.lastname@example.org