Freeze or Fry
The Freeze or Fry is our only outdoor meet of the year and is the last meet of the year for swimmers not qualified for the Alberta Provincials/Championships. Swimmers can qualify for the Southern Alberta Provincials at te Freeze or Fry meet.
May & June Meet Scheduling
- Swimmers in the have a few meets to choose from in the late May to mid June time frame. The CSI meet and Southern AB Provincials have qualifying times and the Zone Trials are limited to swimmers born 2003-2006.
- Swimmers should try to pick 1-2 competition that best fit
schedule and competitive environment. All qualified swimmers
should try to attend Southern AB Provincials. Check with your group
coach if you have any questions.
- CSI Calgary, May 25-27 – A level (qualifiers)
- Alberta Summer Games Trials Canmore, June 2 – All swimmers born 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2006 are eligible except those with Canadian Junior Champs QT’s
- T-Rex Calgary, June 1-3 – All level
- Freeze or Fry Red Deer, June 9-10 – All level OUTDOOR 50M
- Southern Alberta Provincials Medicine Hat, June 15-17 – A level (qualifiers)