Registration Deadline: Tuesday, June 19th
We’re excited to announce the first meet of EPIC Summer 2018!
The Orange County Swim Conference (OCSC) Invitational on Saturday, June 30th.
See the attached OCSC Events PDF file for a list of the events. Note that Swimmers may swim a maximum of four events per day; either:
- 2 individual + 2 relays OR
- 3 individual and 1 relay
We will be building age group relay teams based around two boys and two girls per relay, speed and legality of strokes.
- We will confirm relay teams once everyone has signed up.
- We do this as fair as possible, based around the times we have in the database.
- Coming to OCSC Meets is key in building your swimmer's times profile in which to plan relays.
- If you’d like to swim three individual events, go ahead and sign up for three. If your child qualifies for two relays then your child will be scratched from one individual event. Make a note, in the notes section when you enter these races as to which event is the one you would prefer to scratch.
As with all meets, talk to your swimmer about which events they would like to swim. If you’d like input from the coaches, feel free to get in touch.
Saturday, June 30th
- 7:15 to 7:30 AM – Arrival
- 7:30 AM – Warmup Begins
- 9:00 AM – Meet Begins
- 1:00 PM – Meet Concludes
- $4 per event (individual or relay)
- $10 per swimmer Swim Meet Fee
- $12 per swimmer Coaching Fee
- $20 – OCSC Registration Fee (This fee only needs to be paid once for the summer for your swimmer. Once paid, they are registered with OCSC and can swim other OCSC meets like the Pentathlon and Regional Finals, we will bill at the end of summer.)
Valencia High School
Placentia, CA 92870