4th Dual Meet vs. Indian Lakes @ Honey Bee
(this is a team hosted event)
Seahawks and Seahawk Parents:
We are getting close to hosting our 3rd meet of the 2018 season, and Indian Lakes is the Home Team. The Meet will be held at our pool due to pool issues for the Indian Lakes Team. Here are a few notes as we get ready for tomorrow:
· We will also setup the pool deck, beginning between 5:30. Please turn out to help. We need to rearrange the deck furniture, set up and wire the timing system, and setup the concession area. We will be watching the weather, and may have to slide our setup to later tonight or 6:00 am tomorrow. Morning. This can be done quickly with a group of volunteers, but cannot be done alone by one or two people.
· Pop Up Tents: We have a limited number of pop up tents and do not have enough for our requirements in the heat or of it is rainy. If you have a pop up tent, please consider bringing it tonight or tomorrow morning so that we can use it. We have to cover the scoring table, clerk of course area and snack bar/concessions. Any additional shade would be appreciated.
· Concessions: Thank you to Carol Hall for organizing the concessions. She will need assistance getting the drinks iced down tonight and setting up tomorrow. We also have to man the booth for the entire meet on a rotational basis so that everyone gets a change to see their child swim. Please talk to Carol about what she needs for assistance.
· Officials: Stroke and Turn and Timers. We still have open slots. The meet will not run without all positions filled.
· Inclement Weather: Unless we have a huge storm, the meet will go as scheduled. We will delay the meet if there is thunder and lightning in the area, or if it is raining so hard that officials cannot see the bottom of the pool. Both are for the safety of all. Please watch your e-mail if you are in doubt. If there is no update, assume that the meet is going on schedule.
· Please check in with the coaches at 7:00am on Saturday Morning. We have our warm up starting at 7:20am. Timers and stoke and turn officials also have a meeting at 7:30am.
The Seahawk Board