New Swimmer Orientation and Practice Day
Welcome to our new Piranhas Families! We are excited to announce our new swimmer orientation and practice day. On Saturday, May 19th, new swimmers and families will get a chance to meet the coaches and learn about our team. Below is important information about this event.
- 8 and under from 1:00-2:20 pm
- 9-10 year olds from 2:20-3:40 pm
- 11 year old and up from 3:40-5:00 pm
The swimmers will rotate through four stations:
- Swim test (8 and under & 9-10- 25 free & Back; 11 and up- 25 in all strokes)
- Introduction to streamlines & drills
- Blocks and dives
To support our new families/parents our board members will be holding stations where you can learn more about the ins and outs of being a swim parent. The stations are as follows:
- TeamUnify and website
- Heat sheets, marking arms & practices
- Social events & volunteering
- What to expect on meet day & meet scoring
Please reach out with any questions. We are looking forward to an exciting and fun season!