Apple Capital Picnic
(this is a team hosted event)
The Apple Capital travel meet is just around the corner! One of the highlights of the weekend is the team picnic in the park on Saturday afternoon. This event is subsidized by the Boosters and is therefore free to all attendees. The picnic committee is hard at work planning a fantastic event and the one thing they need from all of us is an accurate count of who will be attending.
If you would please review your plans and RSVP your intentions we would greatly appreciate it! We would like to gather the responses as soon as possible - the deadline to sign up is May 27th!
As we did for the banquet, we will use the 'Attend/Decline' option on this page to record your RSVP (see instructions below for specific instructions.)
*The picnic will start at 4:00 pm toward the end of 13&0 Saturday session. We would love to have everyone (swimmers of all ages and their families) join in the fun!!! Keep an eye out for the bocce ball, corn hole, volleyball, badminton games and follow the sounds of the fun music! There will even be attendance prizes...
If you have any specific quesitons about the picnic please contact Rachel Auffant ( email@example.com) or Amy Aaselund (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to seeing all of you in Wenatchee! Go BCST!
- Click the 'Attend/Decline' option in the upper right side of this page
- Select (click on) your first swimmer (PLEASE DO THIS FOR ONLY ONE SWIMMER, REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF SWIMMERS ATTENDING)
- Under Declaration Select 'Yes'
- In the notes section please provide the number of attendees like this: Total Number of Attendees (4) -- please include all swimmers and other family members/attendees in the total.
- Click on ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the page.
- Note: You only need to do this for your first listed swimmer as you will include all attendees for your family in the notes for your first swimmer.