OPEN WATER PRACTICE - FOR NEW 11-12s AND ALL 9-10s
OPEN WATER PRACTICE FOR NEW 11-12 AND ALL 9-10s
This practice will be held on Thursday, June 7, the cost will be $5. The cost covers the gas for the jet skis. The practice will be at Joe and Melissa's Lake House on Williamstown Lake. At the bottom of the page is their address and directions.
This year we will need help from parents on the dock and in the water (kayak) to help spot and monitor the swimmers as they are in the water and on the dock. Without parent help, we will not be able to safely run a practice for the swimmers. If you can help, please email Coach Chad. Chad.Rehkamp@clipperswim.org.
If you have any questions, contact your lead coach.
OPEN WATER PRACTICE IS ONLY FOR THOSE PARTICIPATING IN THE OPEN WATER CHAMPIONSHIPS.
480 Summer Drive Williamstown, KY 41097
DIRECTIONS TO THE MEYER LAKE HOUSE
- 75 South
- Take exit 154 (KY36)
- Turn Left off exit go .4 of a mile
- Turn Left onto US 25 and go .9 of a mile
- At Light Turn Right onto KY 22 and go 1.7 miles
- Turn Left onto KY489 go 2 miles
- Turn Left onto Summer Lane follow down and
- around to Right about 1 mile
- Park in gravel across from the houses.