NC Open Water Champs
2018 NORTH CAROLINA OPEN WATER STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
JUNE 2, 2018
Held at Lake Echo, Seven Lakes (West End), NC 27376
Eligibility: Must be an “A” swimmer and get your training group coach’s approval to enter.
Deadline to commit: 5/16/18
Check in Pre race meeting Event Distance Start time
8:05 AM 8:55 AM #5&6 5K 9:15 AM
9:20 AM 11:10 AM #7&8 3K 11:30 AM
11:35 AM 12:40 PM #11&12 2K 1:00 PM
Coach Fischetti will set up a MOR tent on the dam. There is a shuttle van to bring you to the lake from the parking area by the golf ball water tower at the horse farm. Bring things that you need. Water, chair, sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses are things that you will need. There are several Key things to remember.
- Be on time for check in and pre-race meeting.
- Park as directed at the horse farm by the golf ball water tower.
- There are changing tents.
- No tie back suits are allowed.
- Make sure to clip fingernails as they will be inspected prior to race.
- Swim a straight line and have fun!