Beginning Swim Officials Training
Basic Swim Officials Clinic -
PARENTS - Come Join the Fun! COACHES welcome too!
DATE: Tuesday, May 22, 2018
TIME: 5:30 PM to about 8:30 PM
Washoe County School District
5450 Riggins Court, Suite #3
Reno, NV 89502
Are you interested in understanding more about the sport of competitive swimming? Would you like to be more involved in helping swimmers have rewarding swim experiences? If so, please join us by attending the Basic Swim Officials Clinic Tuesday, May 22, 2018
During the clinic you will:
- Learn the four strokes used in competitive swimming
- Learn why swimmers are disqualified
- Gain knowledge that can be helpful in supporting you child(ren) in the sport
- Learn how to navigate the USA and Pacific Swimming websites
- Meet a group of interested parents, some of whom may become long time friends
- Learn why and how to becoming a swim official
If you are already an official, especially with less than one year’s experience, attending this clinic will provide you a good review along with meeting your requirement for continued training for 2018.
5450 Riggins Court, Suite #3 is located in commercial office space off Meadow Wood Lane, behind the Meadow Wood Mall in Reno. There will be ample parking for the evening. Please park in the spaces marked WCSD.
Call if you have questions or have troubles finding the location.
Valerie (530) 613-3173 – cell
Jerry (530) 613-7547 - cell
RSVP: Please RSVP by May 18, 2018 to:
RSPV to: Valerie Rudd
(cell) (530) 613-3173