LMR CHAMPIONSHIPS SUMMER 2018
Minimum Entry Requirement
- All swimmers must have achieved the 200 IM standard at a sanctioned competition for entry into competition. Proof of time required
- 400 FR & 400 IM standards are 2016-2017 BC A standard. This standard is required to swim the 400 FR / 400 IM at LMR Champs
- NT's are not permitted for any event. Proof of time required
- Swimmers with Tier 1 standards are de-qualified by event
- Swimmers with a Tier 2 standard are de-qualified by event
- Swimmers with 3 or more Tier 2 standards are de-qualified from the competition
If you have any questions regarding your swimmers eligibility please contact your respective group coach at your earliest convenience and prior to the registration deadline.
Meet Manager Update (Wednesday June 13th 2018)
It has been a busy week sorting through scratches and changes to LMR entries. We have had many late additions and swimmers switching events due to making new qualifying times. I have been able to accommodate all changes to date but now request that no further changes be made. Session reports are attached.
Please note that the morning session warm up starts at 7:00 am with meet starting at 8:00 am. The afternoon session will have warm up starting at 12:00pm with the session starting at 1:00pm. This is different than what was published in our meet package so please let parents and swimmers know of the changes.
We are looking forward to seeing all of you. The weather looks beautiful for this coming weekend and we hope to have the sliding doors open so that you can enjoy the Walnut Grove pool in all of its summer splendor.
- 2018 lmr summer championships - meet entry report-2.pdf
- 2018 lmr summer championships - meet entry report-3.pdf